Guitarist and vocalist listen up, the Westone ES3 has been tuned specifi cally to provide you with an indispensable stage tool to take your performance to the next level. A true three-driver system, the ES3 delivers sparkling highs, clear mids and a tight low-end with an added “bump” in the mid-range frequency response. With up to 25dB of ambient noise reduction, the exclusive Westone flex-canal body is both comfortable and durable. Designed for the on-stage musician, the proprietary fl ex-canal body provides the user the most comfortable in-ear monitor on the market today.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 18 kHz
- Impedance: 56 ohm @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 124 dB @ 1mW
- Driver: Three balanced armature drivers with a passive three-way crossover
- 3-Way Crossover: Splits the audio signal into separate frequency bands that can be routed to each micro driver. Each driver is optimized for a particular frequency range delivering to you a balanced, dynamic sound.
Three-Driver Balanced Armature Technology:
Uses 1 bass, 1 mid-range and 1 high frequency driver for the most accurate reproduction in a custom in-ear monitor.
Westone EPIC Cable:
- Ultra supple braided design insures comfort and resists tangles
- Robust bifurcation w/slide adjustment keeps cord in place during activity
- Over-the-ear cable design offers superior in-ear comfort and isolation from mechanical cable noise
Westone True-Fit Technology
- 50 years experience with in-ear applications has yield optimum ergonomics and fit
- Flex-canal body delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
- 30 day fit guarantee
- 1 years