Personal Monitor System
The PSM900 Wireless Personal Monitor System from Shure offers an unprecedented combination of superb audio quality, robust RF performance, and category-leading features for the most demanding professional applications. All new, patent-pending CueMode allows the sound engineer to monitor different stage mixes with the touch of a button.
Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces dropouts from RF interference, and the enhanced digital stereo encoder provides excellent stereo separation and audio clarity.
Packaged systems include one P10T Dual Wireless Transmitter and two P10R Wireless Bodypack Receivers, and are available with or without SE425-CL Sound Isolating Earphones.
- RF Carrier Range: 470-952 MHz
- Compatible Frequencies: 20 per band
- Tuning Bandwidth: 36 MHz – 40 MHz
- Operating Range: 90m (300ft)
- Audio Frequency Response: 35Hz – 15kHz
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.8%
- Frequency Stability: 2.5 ppm
- MPX Pilot Tone: 19 kHz (0.3 kHz)
- Modulation: * +34 kHz deviation
- Exceptional Audio Quality Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides a wider stereo field with exceptional separation, enhancing audio detail and clarity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
- Available with Shure SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones featuring dual high-definition MicroDrivers for accurate and balanced audio response
- Robust RF Performance Precision front-end RF filtering, the same found in industry-leading UHF-R wireless systems, significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
- $ (including shipping both ways GST & duties)