Personal Monitor System
The PSM1000 Personal Monitor System from Shure brings personal monitoring to its most advanced level yet. The full-rack, dual-channel, networkable transmitter is ideally suited for the demands of professional touring and installation applications, and the diversity bodypack receiver delivers pristine RF signal and audio quality.
Networkability over Ethernet connection enables remote control of transmitter functions and comprehensive frequency coordination via Wireless Workbench 6 software (coming soon).
Packaged systems include one P10T Dual Wireless Transmitter and two P10R Wireless Bodypack Receivers, and are available with or without SE425-CL Sound Isolating Earphones.
- RF Carrier Range: 470-952 MHz
- Compatible Frequencies: 49 per band
- Tuning Bandwidth: 72-80 MHz
- Operating Range: 90m (300ft)
- Audio Frequency Response: 35Hz-15kHz
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Spurious Rejection: >80 dB
- Frequency Stability: 2.5 ppm
- MPX Pilot Tone: 19 kHz (0.3 kHz)
- Modulation: * +34 kHz deviation
- Full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack
- Diversity bodypack dramatically improves signal reception and increases range
- Precision front-end RF filtering reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- $ (including shipping both ways GST & duties)